Coastal Exploring is all about the journey. After a short skills refresher in the bay, we get on the move right away, exploring the inlets, coves and caves of the Northumbrian Coast. Starting from Cullercoats Bay it's just a short hop to Tynemouth where long sandy beaches await, or we might head north and explore the rocky shores and ship wreck in Brown's Bay.
As well as paddling, sometimes we'll do a little sea swimming, rock pooling, pier jumping and wildlife spotting. You're welcome to choose which elements you participate in as we like everyone to have their own individual experience.
- A professional and qualified adventure guide
- Premium paddlesports equipment from Tootega & Red Paddle Co.
- Warm 5mm wetsuit and all required safety equipment
- Hot drinks and hand-made snacks during the tour
You Will Need:
- Closed toe footwear for in the water (eg. wetsuit boots, aqua shoes, old trainers)
- Swimwear for under your wetsuit.
- Towel, dry clothes and dry shoes for after.
We keep a range of neoprene accessories, dry bags and waterproof phone cases available for purchase in-store.
What experience do I need?
- Comfortable around water and able to swim 25m.
- Generally fit, healthy and able to undertake moderate exercise without difficulty.
- For SUP trips: able to stand up on the board confidently whilst paddling.
Open Tours | Book Online | Adults and accompanied teens ages 14-17
• £39.50 adult, £32.50 ages 14-17
Private Tours | E-mail us for availability
• Private group/family tours: £259 for up to eight people, additional people £36.50pp
Available dates are highlighted green. Select your preferred date to see available times, then click 'Book Now'. All payments are securely processed by SagePay. You'll receive an e-mail confirmation when your booking is complete. If you prefer to book by telephone, you can reach us on 0191 251 9412.
If you want to give this tour as a gift you can buy a voucher in-store or click here to buy gift vouchers quickly and securely online.