Our private family sessions are a great way to explore the coast or develop your kayak or SUP skills in the comfort of a private group. We'll tailor the session content to suit your group, making this ideal for smaller children, teens and adults alike. Whether your a total beginner who wants to learn the basics, or you're an old hand just looking to explore somewhere new on, we'll show you the best of the local coast. The session is typically 90 minutes on the water and led by a qualified and professional guide. We typically launch from Cullercoats Bay.
- A professional and qualified adventure guide
- Premium paddlesports equipment from Tootega & Red Paddle Co.
- Warm 5mm wetsuit and all required safety equipment
You Will Need:
- Closed toe footwear for in the water (eg. wetsuit boots, aqua shoes, old trainers)
- Swimwear for under your wetsuit.
- Towel, dry clothes and dry shoes for after.
We keep a range of neoprene accessories, dry bags and waterproof phone cases available for purchase in-store.
What experience do I need?
- Comfortable around water and able to swim 25m. Children with more limited swimming ability are welcome but must declare this to the instructor and be accompanied 1:1 by an appropriate adult.
- Generally fit, healthy and able to undertake moderate exercise without difficulty.
- £129.50 per session
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children.
- Additional adults £35, additional children priced at £25.
- Available at off-peak times only (Anytime Mon-Fri & Sundays after 3pm).
If you want to give this tour as a gift you can buy a voucher in-store or click here to buy gift vouchers quickly and securely online.
How to Book
E-mail us or call us on 0191 251 9412 to discuss availability.