What's On in the Easter Holidays 2020?
We're super excited about this year's Easter programme. We've got a great mix of activities for all ages, some just for the kids, some for Mum & Dad too. Highlights include
- Kayak & XL SUP - explore the bay by kayak then get wet on the giant board.
- SUP & XL SUP- a little more challenging, but we'll have you standing up in no time, then we can go explore.
- Family friendly kayak and SUP sessions - for families that want to learn together, grown ups welcome on these ones too.
- Private family sessions - bespoke itineraries, ideal for larger families or if you fancy a private session just for your clan.
All activities take place in Cullercoats Bay this Easter. Remember we are fully AALA licenced and all of our instructors have years of experience and professional qualifications from British Canoeing and Water Skills Academy.
How to get involved?
- Hit the button below to download and browse what's on
- Come back to this page when you are ready to book online, or give us a call on 0191 251 9412
Remember, we are out of season until the end of February, so if you don't get an answer when you call, leave us a message and we'll get back to you.
Great Holiday Discounts
- Multi-Booking Discount*: Book two sessions, enjoy 10% off • Book four sessions, enjoy 15% off • Book eight sessions, enjoy 20% off
- Membership Discount: CBK’s Members enjoy 25% off kids holiday sessions. Login to the Member Zone for your unique discount code.
*Multi-buy discounts are only available when booking by telephone.
Available dates are highlighted green. Select your preferred date to see available times, then click 'Book Now'. All payments are securely processed by SagePay. You'll receive an e-mail confirmation when your booking is complete. If you prefer to book by telephone, you can reach us on 0191 251 9412.
If you want to give this tour as a gift you can buy a voucher in-store or click here to buy gift vouchers quickly and securely online.
|Easter Programme 2020.pdf||61.24 KB|